Here I am in my indoor hammock, stuck at home because it’s raining. It couldn’t be more perfectly timed just when I’m feeling blue. So there I was watching droplets of rain as they create ripples on the ground. Not realizing I have been staring blankly at the pouring rain. How could this rain be so beautiful yet so painful inside.
My mind was somewhere else. It was traveling back in time. To that moment when two souls crashed a shed to let the rain pass by. Two happy souls full of unspoken feelings, hopeful for better future. There, we were all smiles sharing stories of our silly childhood years trying to know each other in a deeper perspective. Laughing at how different our culture are.
The rain did stop, but not long enough it started pissing down proper hard and had to crash another shed. Read poems that relates to what we exactly feel; loud laughters and warm smiles, beautiful penetrating stares, I miss those. We were just waiting for the rain to stop, we didn’t realize we were making a bitter- sweet memory then.
Rain never fully stopped, it turned into tiny droplets and we had to drive back. Warm hug from my back, grasping hands on my stomach, life never been this better. The warmth, it felt like home. We were cruising under the droplets of rain, running over 70kph, I never felt so happy. It was a bliss. Then the silly argument involving mispronunciation and childish behaviour. It ruined everything.
Minutes of not talking, minutes turned hours and the rain never stopped. And so was my sadness. Morning came and there you were, with me but just not the same. We were just lying in bed, heart beats in unison, staring blankly at the ceiling, not breaking the mood, as we listened to Take Me on repeat, it was a heavy feeling. Both thinking of the impending separation. Both realizing sepanx was real. Now spoken feelings trapped inside the four corners of the room, trying to break havoc. outside wasn’t any better typhoon was inevitable.
The last night together…
We were being spontaneous trying to spend as much time together as we could, shared cigarette sticks, stolen kisses, secret glances, hammock shenanigans, messy sheets, hint of tequila on your tongue, fingers intertwined, naughty grins, heartfelt giggles, cold hands on my nape, lingering touches, warm breathes, fingers playing with your hair, peck on the nose, fingers tracing your face, natural scent, deep kisses, warm hugs, palpitations, soft whispers – I love you’s. It was heaven on earth!
I blinked once and suddenly pulled back to reality. I swear it felt so real, it all seemed like yesterday only that it was ages ago. I completely zoned out, and for a couple of minutes I am immobile. To then realise that my face is drench with tears. Its still raining, I’m still feeling blue, you’re still not here. I sobbed.
Rain has never been my best friend, for a lost soul like me I dreaded rain only because it ruins plans, and it makes me stay in one place which gives me massive time to think. But rain as previously implied, is both beautiful and depressing. And as much as I want to hate it, I just can’t cause it reminds me of those lovely moments with you. No matter how bitter-sweet those memories were, no matter how much tears I cried every time I look back to it. Those were my precious moments with you, our moments together, we were happy, ecstatic even. We were in love, but just not meant to be.
We love each other that’s for sure, Just may be not the right amount of love. Just may be not the kind of love that is strong enough to move mountains. But I miss you, been missing you, will be missing you, and yano I love you.
Love is a variety of feelings, states, and attitudes that ranges from interpersonal affection (“I love my mother”) to pleasure (“I loved that meal”). It can refer to an emotion of a strong attraction and personal attachment. It can also be a virtuerepresenting human kindness, compassion, and affection—”the unselfish loyal and benevolent concern for the good of another”. It may also describe compassionate and affectionate actions towards other humans, one’s self or animals. – www.wikipedia.com
Love, for me is yet the most difficult term to define, to put meaning to. It is so complicated that it is better left undefined into writings, and let you put your own meaning into it. Coz in the end, what matters most is not how you define it, but how you feel it and how you put action into it. In this article, I will be listing 10 signs of being head-over-heels in love with someone and you will be the judge if you think it is healthy or it belongs to those creepy love stories:
1. When you can’t stop smiling when you think of that person – this is very common to those people who are very in love. For no reason at all, you just can’t help smiling when you think of her/his beautiful face, or the sound of her/his voice.
2. When you can’t sleep just by thinking of that person – When you’re all alone at night, in your bed and even so, you ar still thinking of her/him. When you’re moments together keep on popping in your mind causing you to be awake more than ever.
3. When your happiness relies on her/ his happiness – it is when you exert extra effort for her/him, to the point of forgetting your own happiness. keeping in mind that her/ his happiness is your happiness. It is somehow called being selfless.
4. When you find peace of mind when you’re together – it is when you feel more at ease and calm knowing that she/ he is near you. And it seems like being with her/ him is right where you belong perfectly. You’re contented of just lying on your bed, holding her/ him close.
5. When you are uneasy when you can’t see her/ him – it feels like your day is not complete without seeing her/him. It’s like your heart is crushed into pieces.
6. When you can’t eat knowing that she/he still haven’t eaten yet – that guilt feeling you feel knowing she/he is starving and you’re there eating yourself out. And so you decide to wait for her/ him and just eat together.
7. When you’re always uneasy when she/he is hanging-out with friends without you – when you can’t stand the thought of her/ him out with friends on a weekend and you’re left at home doing some boring stuff.
8. When you always want to know her/ his whereabouts – Creepy may it seem but you always want to know everything about her/him. From the food she/he eats, Stuff she/he does, you always wanna know her/ his move.
9. When you can’t stop staring at her/ him while she/he sleeps – even when your partner is sleeping, you watch her/his every breath. You’re amaze by the rising and falling of her/his chest as she/ he breaths. And then you think to yourself how lucky you are for having her/him in your life.
10. When all you ever text with is her/ him – you only have one single contact you text with every day, you only have one contact you call and communicate with. Your heart melts every time you receive a message from her/him, and you always gets excited when your phone rings and you find out she/he is calling.
What ever it is that you feel to your significant others, just always bear in mind, that at the end of the day, you don’t own anybody and although you’re in a relationship with her/him, you don’t get to say how they should live there lives. What you can do is to show them how you feel and hope for the best, that they would love you back.
Ahhh… valentines, brings out the unusual sweetness of people. And so for this article, I will be sharing a letter I borrowed from a friend, she acquired from the recent valentines day celebration…
To Piglet with love,
When I first met you I knew that you will become an important part of my life. What I didn’t know back then was that you will be “My Life”.
There are times when I wonder about how things have worked out for us. When we first started, we were unsure about where and how things were going to be. I knew in my heart that I love you for as long as I can remember but wasn’t sure if you felt the same. But we took a leap of faith and look at where we are right now, still together. Not a day gone by when I don’t feel grateful to have found you. Sometimes when you’re not aware, I look at you and think to myself “I’m the happiest person in the world for having you” I’m not saying this to flatter you, but instead to let you know how much you mean to me.
We’ve had our share of ups and downs, we have issues, and through all the tough times, we managed to make our way and still remain strong. Many times when we argue I have wondered, what we see in each other. And then I look back on the wonderful times that we have shared together and realized, Arguing or not arguing, being with you, made everything worth it. After every silly argument, we sit together and laugh at it, and it makes us even stronger.
I am sorry for the tears you’ve cried and times you almost give up on us because of my faults. Thank you, for giving me the chance to be a part of your life, and sticking up with me despite my faults. You are my confidante, my best friend, my source of happiness, my dream come true. You effortlessly become a center of my world, and I know I would be so lost without you.
You’re the one who means the most to me. You will forever be my pretty little Ehu girl. I love you to the moon and back, to infinity and beyond. Happy Valentines Day 🙂
Always and forever,
Some people are just so fortunate enough to have found someone who loves them and cherish every memories with them. On the other hand, there are people who are yet to find that special person, my unsolicited advice, be patient, take your time, enjoy life. That person will come in the right place and time. By then, make it a point to appreciate and acknowledge their presence in your life.
Happy valentines day:-)
“When You’re happy, you enjoy the music. When you’re sad, you understand the meaning”For Parch who wrote this interpretation, Thanks!
Disclaimer : This is not my interpretation, I am merely publishing what I read in the internet while I was searching for the meaning of the song “Skinny Love”, I came a cross to this interpretation. Parch, the one who wrote his thoughts about this song, thanks I believe your interpretation is far closer than to those I read on the same site.
I gotta say, I’ve listened to most of the versions of this song, and I have to say that Birdy’s version is technically fine, but it just sounds like a sad girl singing a song. The version of this that Bon Iver sings on Jools is by far the best. He’s not just sad, but he captures the essence of a failing relationship. You can just feel the anger, depression and desperation in his voice when he sings it. With that said, this is my interpretation.
First, I believe skinny love to just mean a relationship where the love has faded and the relationship is weak. But I believe the proper term should be “anorexic love”, because he is trying to inject all the love he can into the relationship, but it seems as if she keeps rejecting it, and letting the love waste away.
**He may be talking to the figurative relationship, or he may be actually talking to his girl, but I think he’s just begging for the relationship to last a little longer. He knows it won’t work out because she can’t nurture the love, so he’s just begging that it last long enough so that he can prepare himself for the inevitable breakup.
Pour a little salt we were never here Staring at the sink of blood and crushed veneer
**They must have just had a big fight and he’s just asking to pretend it never happened. Just pour salt to help the wound heal, and pretend they were never they’re fighting. Then he starts surveying that damage done in the relationship. Its like if you’ve been punched in the mouth, you run to the sink to wash up and you’re spitting out blood and teeth into the sink. The interesting thing is veneer is what you use for fake teeth, but it’s also a term to describe polishing something to make it look better than it really is.
So “crushed veneer” is also another was to say that his view of how good and awesome he may have thought the relationship was, has just been crushed.
I tell my love to wreck it all, Cut out all the ropes and let me fall
****He knows the break is going to happen so he’s trying tell himself to cut off his emotions and fall out of love so it won’t hurt as bad.
Right in this moment this order’s tall
***A tall order is another way of saying you are asking too much out of something. As much as he want’s to cut his emotions, he know’s it’s not a feat he can carry out. He loved her too much and knows he can’t just fall out of love right on the spot.
And I told you to be patient, And told you to be fine And I told you to be balanced, And I told you to be kind
***These are the things he’s been asking his love to do, and if she would just do them, the relationship would’ve lived and been perfect. Notice in this instance, kind means her just being nice to him, but then. . .
In the morning I’ll be with you, But it will be a different “kind”
****He knows when he wakes up the next morning with her, everything will be different. He’ll be with her, but it will be a different “kind” of being with her. In other words, he’ll be physically next to her, but not as a couple. Also it means that she will be kind to him, but not in a loving way, but more of a kindness that comes out of pity, because she is trying to let him down easy.
I’ll be holding all the tickets, And you’ll be owning all the fines
***As someone else said, basically he’s holding all the memories and punishments for the relationship, while she makes out like a bandit with the fine money so to speak. In other words, he left feeling shitty about what has happened, while she wont care as much and sees the break as getting her freedom back.
Come on skinny love what happened here, Suckle on the hope in lite brassiere
***This one’s kinda tough. I think he’s just pleading with his love to feed off whatever little hope there is left in the relationship. Babies suckle, but if it’s a light brassiere then that means there’s not much in that bra to suck on. Basically, he’s pleading with his love to just stay with him a little longer and just hope she will love him more.
**Sullen means kinda like beat up and moving slow. So I think that’s the skinny, malnourished love they had. They aren’t breaking up in some passionate way, it’s just that the love is dying slowly, hence, slow on the split (up).
And now all your love is wasted? And then who the hell was I?
****He’s saying that if the breakup happens, any love she managed to have for him is wasted. He feels like her love was all that ever mattered, and that anything good he felt about himself was because of that great feeling being loved gives you, so he defined himself through her love and the relationship. As a result, if her love was just a big waste, what does that make him?
And now I’m breaking at the britches
***Him breaking at the britches just means he’s falling apart now.
And at the end of all your lines
***Just imagine her as a metropolitan bus line and now he’s at the end of any line that bus could take him. He can’t even transfer to another bus because there are no more buses that will take him any further.
Who will love you? Who will fight? Who will fall far behind?
***Now he’s just wondering who will love her and fight for her as hard as he was willing to, and he believes that most of the men she will date will just fall behind in deserving her love.
___________________________________________________________________________________________ Disclaimer – This blog has affiliate links which means that if you click on this link and buy the product, I may receive a small commission. This helps support my website. Thanks for your support.
| Nova’s Travel Adventures | GOGA | Girls On Global Adventures |
Camotes Island is a group of islands in the Camotes Sea, Philippines. The island group is located east of Cebu Island, southwest of Leyte Island, and north of Bohol Island. It is 34 nautical miles (63 km; 39 mi) from Cebu City and is part of the province of Cebu. Sometimes known as the “Lost Horizon of the south”, within recent years Camotes has seen increased visitors and tourism and a growing expatriate community. Apart from natural attractions on land, there is also a score of dive sites around the islands.
Also in the Camotes Islands you can find tourist spots such as Buho Rock, Greenlake Park, Mt. Calvary (Kalbaryo), Lake Danao and the vast mangrove swamp along the sides of the road from Pacijan (San Francisco) to Poro. There are many underground caves such as Bukilat Cave, Timubo Cave and Guadalupe Cave which has a fresh water underground lake. There are also two waterfalls, one in Poro and one in Tudela. There is diving and snorkeling opportunities at some of the resorts. Camotes Resorts List click link for list.
April of 2013 was when I had the chance to visit Camotes Island together with my two closest friends in the world ; Yami and Nikki. We took a leave from our jobs just so we can celebrate Yami’s 24th birthday and share the moment with her. Let me take you down to memory lane, and reminisce the memories in Camotes With Love : White Sand Paradise In The Southern Philippines.
A surprise for a close friend
Midnight of the 12th of April 2013 (Friday) Nikki and I were on our way to surprise Yami after her evening shift at a hospital where she worked as a nurse. We brought her a cute little cake together with our gifts and party balloons, she was indeed surprised. I am pretty sure that was one of her most memorable birthday celebration ever. Although we just stayed at a local pizza house and just ordered pizza, it really didn’t matter that time – we were caught up with the occasion. We waited for our other friend Mariane and then we just ate pizza right after. It was around 1am when we decided to part ways with Mariane, Nikki and Yami are staying at my place we still need to travel to Camotes Island that dawn.
The dawn of the gateway
As expected we woke up late, we were supposed to wake up 3am so we can take the first bus trip to Danao City but we woke up at 4am. We were all cramming, worried we might get left by the barge to Camotes Island . We arrived in the bus terminal around 5am, we took the first bus available even though it was the ordinary one. The bus ride was about an hour and twenty five minutes by the time we arrived in the port, the barge that we supposed to get into already left (bugger). The next trip was not until 8am, we were disappointed, famished, and very sleepy. Nice way to start our getaway – Frustrated.
Finally, at around quarter to 8, we were asked to board in the barge, two and half hour after we were to dock at Camotes port.
It’s Camotes Island Baby – Beach Getaway
Upon arrival we were all ecstatic and excited for our beach getaway,we completely buried our previous frustrations. Our stay was kind of limited since we only get one day to enjoy the island. We have to be back to the city a day after, Yami got to work while me and Nikki will hang out for the entire weekend. And so we hired 2 sets of motorcycle and went directly to the resort where I reserved a deluxe room at Agoda (Global) for us, at the Santiago Bay Garden & Resort
The motor ride was about twenty minutes, we couldn’t contain our excitement in the extent that we keep on talking about our plan for the entire trip. And that’s a very short trip. Upon arrival we went straight to the receptionist, they were bit busy a group of Koreans were trying to check in to their respective rooms as well and it took a lot of time due to communication struggle. But finally after 15 minutes or so we were able to get our key and was assigned to a room over-looking the sea and it was breath-taking!
It was a view worth appreciating for. I think what’s refreshing about it was that we don’t usually get to see the blue sky, the sea and the sun all together. We were all trap in a concrete jungle around the city, used to seeing the buildings and the litters all over it. That view was truly a breath of fresh air. Then we settled in our room and decided to take some time off to rest.
After taking our much-needed rest, we headed to the beach and savored the moment, that was a perfect getaway to get into. It was Friday, the sun was on its peak, I am with the best people, not to mention it was Yami’s birthday. I must admit though, anywhere we go as long as I’m with these people, it will always be a perfect getaway.
After spending our entire afternoon at the beach, by the time we went back to our hotel room we were all worn out, dead tired. With our sun-kissed skin, we then get ready to go outside and look for a cheaper place to eat. We figured foods at the hotel cost more, and we were up for some barbecue by the beach. What I like most about that gate-away was that I was with the people I am most comfortable being with. With them I can be myself, no pretensions. It was 9pm when we finished eating, by then we already finished 3 bottles of beer. We were a bit drunk, but still sober. We even went to the pool right after to dip our stressed muscles into the soothing warm water.
Our night was far from getting over, and we intended to enjoy every bit of second we spend in that island. So we open the bottle of tequila we bought at the main-land, sliced some lemon, and a grab some potato chips. We were good to go! We just talked and bonded the entire time, talked about life, experiences. It was a helluva birthday celebration we had in Camotes. The next day, the hangover was excruciating, but we had to move our asses, ate our breakfast at Santiago Bay Garden & Resort, and before noon we were already on our way back to the port. And then back to reality.
Falling in love is the best feeling you could ever imagine, but what if that feeling fades and you’re at the receiving end of that relationship. What would you do? How would you feel? Guess you’ll cross the bridge when that happens, I Supposed. You’re lucky if you can sense in advance what’s about to happen and you can prepare yourself from the inevitable breakup. You can start letting go, start moving on even though it hadn’t even happened yet, it’s just a matter of time. What’s left for you to do is to wait, to when she decide to drop the bomb straight to your face. And then you can cry a river, but know when to stop and start put back together the broken pieces. In the end it’s not how you breakdown that matters, it’s how you get up, broken but stronger. It is always better to be ready to anything that could happen in a relationship, loving someone is a gamble, and you don’t get to win all the time. You have to play your cards right and better play it wise. It’s your emotion that’s at stake, it’s your heart that you bet. Learning how to read between the lines is very essential to every relationship. She’s probably been throwing signs and signals but you’re just too insensitive to notice or may be you’re in denial. For this article I will list down 10 probable signs that she’s falling out of love for you, or did she ever love you?
1. Sexual activities became slim to none – When two people are in love they share their body, life, and heart with each other. Let’s not be a hypocrite here, it is very essential in every relationship to engage in sexual activities, the fact that it has lessen or worst totally stopped, is a giveaway that there’s something wrong with your relationship.
2. Facebook status hidden – yeah it’s kinda funny when we talk about fb status, it seemed very childish to make a big deal out of it. But in reality, it is really big a deal. C’mon it’s the new generation people are very updated in social media and the likes. Changing “Relationship status visible to friends” to “Relationship status visible to yourself” is a punch to the face.
3. No more I love you, I miss you, and Take Care – vocal expressions of your feelings can make any day brighter and complete, but having someone special and not hearing those three words can bring doubts and endless questions. Or are you puzzled why you always have to say it first and you have to wait for her response. The worst is if she did respond but lacks convection while saying it. Where’s the sincerity in it, where’s the fire that you used to have.
4. Silly arguments about silly things – sure there’s no perfect relationship and arguments will always have their times, but arguments due to silly reasons is unacceptable. It’s both hilarious and stupid. First time, second time it can be fun, but when you do it more often, it’s exhausting and such waste of time.
5. Swearing – when your argument takes a notch higher to a point where you start cussing each other, saying expletives words. It causes loss of self-respect and self-esteem.
6. When cuddling, kisses and good night are long gone – showing affection right before going to sleep is very important to loving couples, it gives them a security and sense of excitement knowing that you’re to wake up the next day with her by your side. But without this, it gives you sleepless nights and may torment you knowing about the possibility of waking up the next day alone and shattered.
7. No text message, not even a missed call – of course outside your relationship you have your own life at work, and sometimes it can be very exhausting that you can’t even eat your meal. A single text message can make a long way though, even just to say you arrived at the office safely or you’re having a break. It is very touching knowing that somewhere, someone is thinking of you and that she cared.
8. Show no interest in your daily activities – when you go home after work it is necessary to discuss how both you’re day have been, it just shows that your interested to know the things you did the entire day. Without this, it shows that you don’t care and you don’t give a crap on how her day went. You don’t care that much to ask.>br /> 9. Forgets special dates – it is a cardinal rule in every relationship to always take note of the occasions and dates that are special to both of you. Forgetting anniversaries and birthdays is very disappointing and hurting, it’s as if you don’t care. People that are very in love with each other always try to make her partner feel special and appreciated.
10. Makes fun of your faults – the worst thing a person can do to her partner is making fun of his faults, and embarrass him in front of other people, specially around friends. Mocking him for the things he cannot / failed to do. Partners suppose to support each other and lean on each other, they should watch each other’s backs.
If these things seem familiar to you, You! Yes, you! Make a move, may be it’s not too late to work things out. You should salvage, what is worth salvaging. You’ve invested a lot for your relationship, it’s such a waste if you won’t take the chance, the chance to keep your relationship and make things right. But you should know better the next time, be more sensitive, girls tend to say things they don’t really mean, sometimes you just have to read between the lines. Worse comes to worst, you have to let go. You have to learn to un-love her, bury that feeling 6ft deep. And when you fall in love again, you know better and it is all worth the hurt.
I’m not much of a New Year’s Resolution type of person, but I do believe that New Year brings us opportunity to start anew, a chance to do what we failed to do from our last year’s list, a new beginning, and a greater opportunity for greater achievements. And so for this year I will make a change and make a list of what I should have done years ago. This will become an outline of what my year 2015 is going to be.
1. Eat More Healthy Foods – As much as possible, I will try to eat one healthy meal per day and be conscious of my daily food intake. I have noticed for the past years that I have become chubbier each year and each year I am anxious to look at myself in the mirror and see a completely different person than I once was during college days. Thin, sturdy and healthy person.
2. Be More Fit – I will regularize my exercise habits. Jog more often, stretch some muscles, and play more lawn Tennis. I should engaged into a sport where I can sweat more and burn more calories. I aim to restore the body I used to have back when I was very active to full contact sports and lawn tennis. I missed my abs, my biceps, and my sturdy body.
3. Be more time conscious – Time is money; a second loss, is a loss of money. Be more time conscious and be early on scheduled meetings and get together. Anticipate traffic and allocate extra time for travelling. Time is the most precious gift you can give to someone.
4. Travel More Often – Yes it is a fact that traveling costs a lot of money, and unless you are earning more than what you need you can travel as much as you want. But for me, being an average person earning an average monthly paycheck travelling is big a deal for me. I believe that travelling is a very essential part of living, It is what lets you experience and learned things that not taught in the four corner of the classroom. It teaches you to be wise, it enables you to do the things you never done before and it opens your eyes to endless possibilities. I resolve to continue what I started two years ago, Travelling to places I never been to before and exploring my country. Travelling aboard is on my list too, But I guess it would have to wait. I haven’t been able to travel half of the island of the Philippines, I still have a long way to travel.
5. Less Coffee, More Green Tea – In connection to being more fit, as much as possible I will decrease my caffeine in take and be more fond of drinking tea instead. Although they both have good benefits, according to the articles I read. But I would prefer tea over coffee for some personal reasons, and as per articles tea have more benefits that relates to being more fit and healthy. Since being more fit and healthy are the top two in my list, it is just right to choose tea.
6. Quit Smoking – last year I was almost successful on quitting smoking, for almost three months I survived not lighting a single-stick of cigarette then some circumstances revealed itself, and I got tempted to have a puff, one more puff, some more puff, and more, that’s when I got back to square one. Although I am not a chain smoker, I’m not even a daily smoker. But when I smoke specially when I’m hanging out with friends I tend to smoke a lot. Like “a lot” a lot. And so for this year, I will try my best to really lessen, if I can’t stop my smoking habit. But it would be very fulfilling if I can totally stop smoking, though.
7. Drink Less Alcoholic Beverages – you know I’d like to put “stop drinking alcoholic beverages” but who Am I kidding. I’m being realistic here, you can’t stop things like that. There are lots of reasons why we should drink every now and then, evidently it defeats the idea of stop drinking. It is a very good way of socializing, closing deals, meeting new acquaintances, drowning your sorrows and problems, most importantly I think when you get drunk, like wasted drunk – it brings out the honestly in you, like you can cry your heart out. And you really don’t care coz you’re having a good time and nobody can take that away from. Yes there’s a lot of cons to that, but there’s no harm in getting wasted once in a while. Hence, my 7th resolution, drink less.
8. Save More, Spend Less – Last year was rather a low year for me, in terms of savings. I had a lot of unwise spending and impulsive purchases, although it was all worth it I guess I could have been more wise and bought things that are more valuable. But enough of the “what could have & What If’s”, and so for 2015 and the years to come. I aim to be more wise in spending and purchasing things. To weigh the pros and cons of each purchase, and to really decide if I really need it, or is it just for luxury. This is in connection to my fourth resolution, in order for me to travel more I should have enough savings and budget to do so.
9. Be More Loving & Caring – I aim to be more loving, Caring, understanding, patient, giving, and to be always full of positive vibes to share.
10. Be More Generous – The best feeling of happiness is when you’re happy because you’ve made somebody else happy. Nothing really beats the feeling of happiness you feel when ever you reach out and help someone. This year and to the years to come, I aim to help more people; give food to those who are hungry, clothes to those who have nothing to wear, or even the simplest act of kindness can go along way. Just because I don’t have much, doesn’t mean I cannot help others in my own little way. I know I have touched some lives, and the feeling of fulfillment will forever linger.
11. To Show Appreciation To The People Who Loves Me – One of the things that I will change this year is to be more appreciative of the people who surrounds and love me. To show them that I am aware that they exists and I am very grateful to be able to spend some time with them and share some memories together. I will be more transparent and tell them once in a while that I love them and that I care for them. I may not be very vocal and sometimes can get so insensitive and thoughtless, but I can be very emotional at times. I wish I can put into one single word and tell it to them, how happy I am for being a part of there lives, and them to mine.
12. Have More Love, Faith & Hope – To be more faithful to our creator, to be forever thankful for the things that I have, the people that I’m with, for all the opportunities, the second chances, all the blessings, the challenges and hardships, for all the things that He made possible. For giving me another year to live and always believing in my potential. To Him that in spite of all my wrong doings, failures and sins; have always been there for me. Silently looking out for me and guiding me to the right path. To God almighty, who makes all things possible.
Photo credits to:
The Bucket List Life