Love is a variety of feelings, states, and attitudes that ranges from interpersonal affection (“I love my mother”) to pleasure (“I loved that meal”). It can refer to an emotion of a strong attraction and personal attachment. It can also be a virtue representing human kindness, compassion, and affection—”the unselfish loyal and benevolent concern for the good of another”. It may also describe compassionate and affectionate actions towards other humans, one’s self or animals. – www.wikipedia.com
Love, for me is yet the most difficult term to define, to put meaning to. It is so complicated that it is better left undefined into writings, and let you put your own meaning into it. Coz in the end, what matters most is not how you define it, but how you feel it and how you put action into it. In this article, I will be listing 10 signs of being head-over-heels in love with someone and you will be the judge if you think it is healthy or it belongs to those creepy love stories:
1. When you can’t stop smiling when you think of that person – this is very common to those people who are very in love. For no reason at all, you just can’t help smiling when you think of her/his beautiful face, or the sound of her/his voice.
2. When you can’t sleep just by thinking of that person – When you’re all alone at night, in your bed and even so, you ar still thinking of her/him. When you’re moments together keep on popping in your mind causing you to be awake more than ever.
3. When your happiness relies on her/ his happiness – it is when you exert extra effort for her/him, to the point of forgetting your own happiness. keeping in mind that her/ his happiness is your happiness. It is somehow called being selfless.
4. When you find peace of mind when you’re together – it is when you feel more at ease and calm knowing that she/ he is near you. And it seems like being with her/ him is right where you belong perfectly. You’re contented of just lying on your bed, holding her/ him close.
5. When you are uneasy when you can’t see her/ him – it feels like your day is not complete without seeing her/him. It’s like your heart is crushed into pieces.
6. When you can’t eat knowing that she/he still haven’t eaten yet – that guilt feeling you feel knowing she/he is starving and you’re there eating yourself out. And so you decide to wait for her/ him and just eat together.
7. When you’re always uneasy when she/he is hanging-out with friends without you – when you can’t stand the thought of her/ him out with friends on a weekend and you’re left at home doing some boring stuff.
8. When you always want to know her/ his whereabouts – Creepy may it seem but you always want to know everything about her/him. From the food she/he eats, Stuff she/he does, you always wanna know her/ his move.
9. When you can’t stop staring at her/ him while she/he sleeps – even when your partner is sleeping, you watch her/his every breath. You’re amaze by the rising and falling of her/his chest as she/ he breaths. And then you think to yourself how lucky you are for having her/him in your life.
10. When all you ever text with is her/ him – you only have one single contact you text with every day, you only have one contact you call and communicate with. Your heart melts every time you receive a message from her/him, and you always gets excited when your phone rings and you find out she/he is calling.
What ever it is that you feel to your significant others, just always bear in mind, that at the end of the day, you don’t own anybody and although you’re in a relationship with her/him, you don’t get to say how they should live there lives. What you can do is to show them how you feel and hope for the best, that they would love you back.
Photo Credit to : www.dreamatico.com
Love content credit to : www.wikipedia.com