Cangcua-ay is part of Taw-awan, Oslob. Yes, you read it right aside from the very famous Whale Shark watching, Tan-awan, Oslob has something more to offer. A perfect getaway from your hustle and bustle city life! Tan-awan Cangcuaay Beach – Modern Villa Deluxe; Guide to a relaxing summer getaway!
If you’re interested in travel topic, you also might want to check on to my YouTube Channel – Girls On Global Adventures , I post new videos weekly. I am currently traveling through Southeast Asia.
How to get there from Cebu City:
- Bus at Cebu South Bus Terminal, along N. Bacalso Nat’l Road – There are 2 major bus lines that travel vice-versa to Oslob ( I recommend you choose Ceres, with they have huge buses that can guarantee a comfortable trip. You can also choose from the ordinary or air-conditioned bus.)
- Choose the bus with a signed board that says ” Bato via Oslob” – you don’t want to be misdirected to Moalboal or Badian, although they have great beaches there, but you’re heading to Oslob, and that’s the other way around.
- Take note of your destination – Cangcuaay, Private Beach, if the conductor is not familiar with the place, just say it’s beside Seafari Beach Resort. You will find your way right after.
- 3 hours bus trip, 180/pax – the trip usually lasts 3 hrs depending on the traffic, I recommend you travel as early as 4am to get rid of the traffic jams. The earlier you will arrive in your destination, the better cottage you can choose and the more time you have to spend a relaxing day at the beach
Oslob, Cebu is more than just the whale sharks and Tumalog waterfalls, you can also enjoy your sweet time at the beach relaxing under the sun with a cold beer in hand. The place is so laid back, and with a picture-perfect view what else can you ask for this during summer?
Approximate Travel Budget (fare, rental, entrance:
- Php180/pax – Bus fare Ceres Liner via Bato-Oslob
- Php100/pax – Day use (includes electricity, cottage, and no corkage)
- Php300/pax – Overnight
- Php100 – life vest for rent
- Php60 – Snorkel
- Php100 – Beach ball
- Php200 – Bodyboard
- Php1200 – TENT (max 4 person) includes: sofa, blankets,and pillows
- Php4500 – bedroom ( prior reservation)
- Php3500 – max. 16 persons. Island hopping (Sumilon Island) (They Also have cliff jumping for the adrenaline junkies
Can also book your reservation through Airbnb Villa Modern Deluxe – BOOK NOW!!! For direct inquiry you, can contact them through these numbers: 09176217009 or 09068894868 or email at email@example.com . For more details about this beautiful resort, you can also check out their Facebook page Tan-awan Cangcuaay Beach – Modern Villa Deluxe. Or contact directly at
09176217009. May you have a fun-filled summer!
BROWSE PICTURES BELOW Tan-awan Cangcuaay Beach – Modern Villa Deluxe.
If this artible has been helpful to you, please share and suscribe. And please take some time reading my humble beginnings >>Filipina Travelling Around Indonesia and featuring one of the wonderful island in the Philippines>> Carnaza Island, Philippines – Travel Guide . Cheers to more travels!
And dont forget to follow me on social media, more photos and videos posted there:
- Follow on Instagram – Girls On Global Adventures
- Subscribe on Youtube – Girls On Global Adventures
- Like on Facebook Page – Girls On Global Adventures
- Personal Facebook page – Nova’s Travel Adventure